Contact an adviser
We would love to hear from you
If you've got any questions or queries about jobs, careers, learning or training, or just want to send us some feedback, please get in touch by choosing the option below that suits you best.
Advisers are available between 8am and 10pm, seven days a week.
If you’re aged 19 years old or over, we have many ways for you to get in touch with advisers. You can find our contact details and choose the best way for you to talk to us by following this link.
We have some great ways to get in touch. From live webchats to phone conversations, you can find all our contact details here.
How can National Careers Service advisers help me?
Our advisers can help you to plan your future. They can offer you a variety of services – which ones you choose will depend on what you want to do.
National Careers Service advisers can help you:
- develop your CV
- search and apply for jobs
- understand the job market
- search for courses and training schemes
- find funding to support any learning
- identify your key strengths and skills
- explore your career options
- choose training routes that fit your lifestyle
- develop an action plan to help you achieve your goals.
We love your honest opinions...
We are always looking at ways in which to improve and enhance the service we offer. You can play an important role in making the service the best it can be by feeding back your thoughts, ideas and wishes.